August 3, 2006

You're Invited


Kindermusik Family Time Unit 4 Pilot Class
Thursdays, August 31–November 9
(No class November 2)
10:30 – 11:15am
No fees!

I am looking for families with children birth through 7 years to volunteer their time and input on the newest Kindermusik Family Time unit under development. This is a chance for you to bring all of your children to one Kindermusik class – no extra trips, no babysitters and no fees. Just plain fun for everyone!

To make the pilot successful I need you to commit to all dates. If you are available for most dates but not all, please let me know as we may still be able to include you in the pilot. I do understand if unexpected events occur – any advance notice would be appreciated so I can find another family to fill your slot for the missed class. Space is limited and will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Because this is a pilot class there will be no At Home Materials available to take home.

If you are available, please contact me ASAP.

No comments: